January 07, 2010

Petunias


Petunias
Originally uploaded by Gal Friday
Last year i planted 99 petunias around my front and very front garden about 90% of of them have taken off so i have a very colourful garden. This lot are just before the steps to the front door. It was late in the day so not the best shot. But im so happy with how they have taken off. They always make me smile when i get out of the car :)

3 comments:

  1. Funny you post this. I dreamt last night that I was planting up my garden in Jurien and planted a big flower garden of easy grow flowers next to the patio! Petunias grow here so maybe that was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love petunias. You've got some great colours there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alycia-Maybe... so easy and cheap. I paid $15 for 99 seedlings. too easy

    Rhiannon- Its like a clown threw up in my garden at the moment... colour colour everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete