January 22, 2010

Sand art- from a craft packet

CJ and i had fun making this today. a few 'discussions' about how much sand was required for each area but we did pretty well.
CJ says its very pretty and ok for me to take a photo so here it is.

We a really had such a lovely day.
We made the turtle in the morning and then spent the rest of the day jumping on the trampoline( He now does sommersalts from a standing position with air between him and the trmp! uhhhh) and playing with the dogs. CJ's fave thing to do is race towards the wings and then throw himself head first on to the seat and swing on his tummy as high as possible. I think he did it about 100 times! The doggys loved us being out there with them. Indie and CJ have the whole ball throwing thing down pat. Indie is so good with CJ when it comes to the ball he drops it sits and waits which is better than with us lol

Today Cj wasn't Cj he was Capitan Mack racing around space. The towels were scary monsters and boris and indie needed rescuing.
I really happy summer lovin kind of day here on the apple isle.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Sounds like you had a fantastic morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking turtle. It looks more complex than anything I can do. I'm glad you and CJ are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete